Our Workflow Management (WFM) service is designed to help you:
- model aeronautical information workflow specifications - define processes and explore organisational structures (users and their roles);
- control the execution of workflow instances - route a process instance automatically to the next responsible processing agent in line with the process definition;
- have an overview of running processes - monitor and control what processes are running;
- access automatic process logs, showing the history of processes and who executed them.
The WFM service allows you to:
- eliminate paper-based and manual activities for provision of aeronautical information;
- improve the accuracy and integrity of the published information;
- prepare an audit report showing when the aeronautical data was processed and by whom;
- define clear user roles and responsibilities within the organisation for the provision of aeronautical information;
- meet the aeronautical data quality (ADQ) regulation requirements about metadata: for instance, introduce effective start date and time of the data or introduce limitations on the use of the data;
- efficiently integrate other EAD services.