Our static data operations service, as part of the central aeronautical data repository of the European AIS Database (EAD), makes it easy for data providers and users to access, update, consult and download stored data in various formats.
Our service provides access to data providers to the EAD system to update their static data either directly, through the ready-to-use application (B2C – EAD Pro), or via system-to-system interface (B2B – MyEAD). These updates are possible in:
- AIXM 4.5 (SDO) and
- AIXM 5.1 (SDD).
Our service supports:
- NOTAM offices (NOFs) to create and maintain NOTAM information;
- air navigation service providers (ANSPs) to publish aeronautical information publications (AIP) and provide aeronautical data;
- air traffic service reporting offices (AROs) by providing an integrated flight planning and briefing solution.
Once data has been validated, the information is made available to the different sub-systems to:
- produce the AIP and charts,
- validate the NOTAM information at creation or during processing and
- perform the pre-validation of a flight plan and select the relevant NOTAM when using the ARO Briefing facility.
Our service via our graphical validation tool also helps validate complex static data changes by visualising and verifying information before publication.
Our service allows data users to populate their own databases from static data files downloaded in AIXM 4.5 and AIXM 5.1 format. Additionally, our databases can be queried through standard or user-defined queries and reports.
Our service provides users with a helpful graphical reporting tool for:
- data querying and
- visualising the requested data.
Our aeronautical data is maintained directly by our data providers within their areas of responsibility and a world-wide minimum static dataset maintained by the EAD data operations provider (DOP).
Static data provision in EAD
|Country||ANSP||SDO AIXM 4.5||SDD AIXM 5.1|
|Bosnia Herzegovina /LQ||BHANSA|
|Canada /C||NAV Canada|
|Czech Republic /LK||ANS|
|Finland /EF||ANS Finland|
|Greece /LG||Hellenic CAA|
|Lithuania /EY||Oro Navigacija|
|Netherlands /EH||Royal Air Force|
|New Zealand /NZ||Airways NZ|
|North Macedonia /LW||M-NAV|
|Slovak Republic /LZ||LPS|
|Slovenia /LJ||Slovenia Control Ltd.|
|South Africa /FA||ATNS|
|Turkey /LT||DHMI Genel|