Our European Air Traffic Management Computer Emergency Response Team (EATM-CERT) supports EUROCONTROL services and products, as well as ATM stakeholders, in protecting themselves against cyber threats that would impact the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their operational IT assets and data.
European Air Traffic Management Computer Emergency Response Team
We provide the following services to ANSPs and aircraft operators in our Member States:
- proactive cyber-security services, within EUROCONTROL, and, on a voluntary basis, progressively to EUROCONTROL stakeholders (air navigation service providers and airport operators);
- collection, generation and distribution of ATM-relevant cyber intelligence within EUROCONTROL and, on a voluntary basis, to EUROCONTROL stakeholders;
- coordination of pan-European ATM response to ATM relevant cyber-security alerts and incidents, on a voluntary basis (including support to EACCC);
- procurement of cyber services of common interest for the community (air navigation service providers and airport operators);
- support to national CERTs in fulfilling their role as per NIS Directive for ATM-related Operators of Essential Services (OES).
For more details, please refer to our rfc2350 document available for download below.
To provide these services, we collaborate with national and international ATM stakeholders, ATM manufacturers, sectorial and national CERTs and CSIRTs, the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), the European Centre for Cyber Security in Aviation (ECCSA), Information Sharing and Analysis Centres (ISACs), Europol and others.
For a complete and detailed overview of the services which we provide, please refer to our catalogue available for download below.
Contact us for any cyber security related notifications targeting or involving our users (08:30 – 18:30 CET).
You can use this PGP key to encrypt the email that you want to send EATM-CERT for secure communication. Our functional email box address and the PGP key to encrypt the email available for download below.Download
Contact us for any cyber security related notifications targeting or involving our users (08:30 – 18:30 CET). You can reach us by filling out the form, or by phone:
- +32 (0) 2 729 46 55
In case of emergencies, please call:
- +32 (0) 490 65 36 40
Our PGP fingerprint is:
1AEC 6983 1356 472E 422A 2BC2 B4BA B640 ADCE 88E4
You can find EATM-CERT functional email box address and the PGP key to encrypt the email in case you want to send encrypted secure communication available for download below.