Key points include:
- Chinese domestic traffic is now at 65% of pre COVID levels.
- In the past week international traffic has recovered from a low level to approx 35% of pre COVID levels.
- Load factors for domestic traffic have averaged 66% . Load factors max allowed by Authorities is 75%.
- Shanghai airport Now at 65% domestic traffic compared to last year same date .
- Shenzhen at 80%
- Wuhan - slower at approx. 25% of pre COVID levels.
- We are now seeing flights between Europe and Singapore at about 30% of the 2019 level.
- Singapore and Hong Kong both now accepting transit passengers.