The Network CONOPS 2029 should serve for multiple purposes as:
- Provide a common high-level view of the target European network operations by 2029
- Addresses all the network components as per their definition in the NF IR
- Necessary for:
- Agreement between the operational stakeholders on the operational environment;
- Further update Operational Roadmaps;
- For Strategic Network Projects;
- For the roadmaps included in the NOP;
- For iNM;
- NM Services roadmap;
- Provide high level agreement with the concerned Stakeholders on the operationalization of the NSP for RP3/RP4;
- Does not only focus on Network Functions and Tasks – it addresses also the interface with ATC;
- Overall view of the infrastructure required – not only iNM;
- High Level Implementation Roadmap description;
- Overall detailed implementation planning will be through the NOP.
This document was approved by NMB/34 on 5 July 2022 (after agreements by NETOPS and NDOP).