- Turkish Airlines (493 flights);
- Air France (398 flights);
- Widerøe (350 flights);
- Lufthansa (327 flights);
- KLM (291 flights).
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, EUROCONTROL is publishing a regular comprehensive assessment of the latest traffic situation in Europe and provides a comparison to the same period in 2019.
Quick summary of the latest numbers
flights on Wednesday, 5 May 2021
flights compared to 2019
traffic in the last 7 days vs 2019
traffic over 2 weeks
Busiest airlines (Wed 5 May)
Busiest airports (29 April - 5 May)
- Frankfurt (520 Dep/Arr flights);
- Amsterdam (512 Dep/Arr flights);
- iGA Istanbul Airport (503 Dep/Arr flights);
- Paris CDG (478 Dep/Arr flights);
- Madrid/Barajas (429 Dep/Arr flights).
Download our assessments for more details.