- Turkish Airlines (543 flights);
- Air France (393 flights);
- Widerøe (303 flights);
- KLM (287 flights);
- DHL Express (263 flights).
EUROCONTROL Comprehensive Assessment of COVID-19's Impact on European Air Traffic
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, EUROCONTROL is publishing a regular comprehensive assessment of the latest traffic situation in Europe and provides a comparison to the same period in 2019.
Quick summary of the latest numbers
flights on Wednesday, 13 January 2021
flights compared to 2019
marginal decrease over 2 weeks
7-day rolling average vs 2019
Busiest airlines (2021 avg daily flights)
Busiest airports (2020 avg daily movements)
- Amsterdam (473 Dep/Arr flights);
- Paris CDG (468 Dep/Arr flights)
- İGA Istanbul Airport (465 Dep/Arr flights);
- Frankfurt (376 Dep/Arr flights);
- London/Heathrow (314 Dep/Arr flights).
Download our assessments for more details.