- Ryanair (600 flights);
- Turkish Airlines (560 flights);
- Air France (473 flights);
- Lufthansa (376 flights);
- KLM (348 flights).
EUROCONTROL Comprehensive Assessment of COVID-19's Impact on European Air Traffic
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, EUROCONTROL is publishing a regular comprehensive assessment of the latest traffic situation in Europe and provides a comparison to the same period in 2019.
Quick summary of the latest numbers
flights on Tuesday, 20 October 2020
flights compared to 2019
movements vs 06 October
flights compared to 06 October
Busiest airlines (on 20 October)
Busiest airports (on 20 October)
- Amsterdam (560 Dep/Arr flights);
- Paris/CDG (492 Dep/Arr flights);
- London/Heathrow (452 Dep/Arr flights);
- Frankfurt (443 Dep/Arr flights);
- Istanbul/Sabiha (429 Dep/Arr flights).
Download our assessments for more details.