- Ryanair (1,822 flights);
- Turkish Airlines (969 flights);
- Lufthansa (932 flights);
- Air France (765 flights);
- KLM Group (593 flights).
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, EUROCONTROL’s Comprehensive Assessment has been charting pandemic impacts on European aviation, using the latest traffic data to track the recovery across airlines, airports, States, ACCs and regional flows.
Quick summary of the latest numbers
traffic on Wednesday, 24 November 2021
flights of 2019 levels
fuel price vs 2019
intra-European traffic vs 2019
Busiest airlines (Wed 24 November)
Busiest airports (18-24 November)
- Amsterdam (982 Dep/Arr flights);
- Frankfurt (963 Dep/Arr flights);
- Paris CDG (921 Dep/Arr flights);
- iGA Istanbul Airport (917 Dep/Arr flights);
- London Heathrow (815 Dep/Arr flights).
Download our assessments for more details.