- Ryanair (2,173 flights);
- Turkish Airlines (1,084 flights);
- Lufthansa (872 flights);
- Air France (734 flights);
- easyJet (727 flights).
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, EUROCONTROL’s Comprehensive Assessment has been charting pandemic impacts on European aviation, using the latest traffic data to track the recovery across airlines, airports, States, ACCs and regional flows.
Quick summary of the latest numbers
traffic on Tuesday, 12 October 2021
flights of 2019 levels
fuel price vs 2019
intra-European traffic vs 2019
Busiest airlines (Tue 12 October)
Busiest airports (6-12 October)
- Amsterdam (1052 Dep/Arr flights);
- iGA Istanbul Airport (975 Dep/Arr flights);
- Frankfurt (971 Dep/Arr flights);
- Paris CDG (833 Dep/Arr flights);
- London/Heathrow (762 Dep/Arr flights).
Download our assessments for more details.