- Ryanair (+3% vs 15 July);
- easyJet (+83% vs 15 July);
- Turkish Airlines (+6% vs 15 July);
- Air France (-2% vs 15 July);
- Wizz Air (-14% vs 15 July).
EUROCONTROL Comprehensive Assessment of COVID-19's Impact on European Air Traffic
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, EUROCONTROL is publishing a regular comprehensive assessment of the latest traffic situation in Europe and provides a comparison to the same period in 2019.
Quick summary of the latest numbers
flights on Wednesday, 29 July 2020
flights compared to 2019
movements vs 15 July
flights compared to 15 July
Slower growth in mid-July for many airlines
Increase on 29 July for many airports
- Paris/CDG (+10% vs 15 July);
- Amsterdam (0% vs 15 July);
- Frankfurt (+3% vs 15 July);
- Istanbul Grand (-1% vs 15 July);
- Palma de Mallorca (+17% vs 15 July).
Download our assessments for more details.