- Turkish Airlines (684 flights);
- Air France (362 flights);
- Widerøe (324 flights);
- Lufthansa (304 flights);
- DHL Express (276 flights).
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, EUROCONTROL is publishing a regular comprehensive assessment of the latest traffic situation in Europe and provides a comparison to the same period in 2019.
Quick summary of the latest numbers
flights on Wednesday, 14 April 2021
flights compared to 2019
traffic in the last 7 days vs 2019
since 7 April 2021
Busiest airlines (Wed 14 April)
Busiest airports (08-14 April)
- İGA Istanbul Airport (641 Dep/Arr flights);
- Frankfurt (526 Dep/Arr flights);
- Paris CDG (480 Dep/Arr flights);
- Amsterdam (472 Dep/Arr flights)
- Madrid/Barajas (403 Dep/Arr flights).
Download our assessments for more details.