- Ryanair (1010 flights);
- Turkish Airlines (467 flights);
- Air france (532 flights);
- Lufthansa (441 flights);
- KLM (391 flights).
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, EUROCONTROL is publishing a regular comprehensive assessment of the latest traffic situation in Europe and provides a comparison to the same period in 2019.
Quick summary of the latest numbers
flights on Wednesday, 10 June 2021
flights compared to 2019
traffic in the last 7 days vs 2019
traffic over 2 weeks
Busiest airlines (Wed 9 June)
Busiest airports (3-9 June,)
- iGA Istanbul Airport (660 Dep/Arr flights);
- Frankfurt (634 Dep/Arr flights);
- Amsterdam (609 Dep/Arr flights);
- Paris CDG (566 Dep/Arr flights);
- Madrid/Barajas (552 Dep/Arr flights).
Download our assessments for more details.