- Ryanair (2,019 flights);
- Turkish Airlines (1,215 flights);
- Air France (811 flights);
- easyJet (807 flights);
- Lufthansa (734 flights).
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, EUROCONTROL is publishing a regular comprehensive assessment of the latest traffic situation in Europe and provides a comparison to the same period in 2019.
Quick summary of the latest numbers
flights on Wednesday, 21 July 2021
flights compared to 2019
traffic in the last 7 days vs 2019
traffic over 2 weeks
Busiest airlines (Wed 21 June)
Busiest airports (14-21 June)
- Amsterdam (979 Dep/Arr flights);
- iGA Istanbul Airport (927 Dep/Arr flights);
- Paris CDG (886 Dep/Arr flights);
- Frankfurt (835 Dep/Arr flights);
- Madrid/Barajas (754 Dep/Arr flights).
Download our assessments for more details.