The briefing (available for download below) provides key facts and graphics and is one of a series covering the impact of the crisis on major European airports.
It includes a specific airport-level traffic composition overview, which shows that traffic is increasing compared to 2020 (+54%) but still has to go up by 32% to get to 2019 levels.
More information on the recent forecasts produced by EUROCONTROL can be found here.
The briefing includes also information on:
- Total flights lost since 1 March 2020: 167,833 flights;
- Current flight status: 342 daily flights or -32% vs 2019 (7-day average);
- Current ranking: 25th;
- Busiest airline: easyJet with 92 average daily flights (-37% vs. 2019);
- Busiest destination country: France with 38 average daily flights (+3% vs. 2019);
- Busiest destination airport: Nice with 8 average daily flights1 (-7% vs. 2019).