Through its Civil-Military Coordination Division (CMC), EUROCONTROL acts as a focal point for military and civil-military ATM, CNS and Security coordination and cooperation in Europe.
Civil-military cooperation priorities 2022+
EUROCONTROL, with its civil-military intergovernmental status, is the unique pan-European organisation providing civil-military coordination and cooperation for the benefit of its member states, stakeholders and relevant European and international organisations.
- Civil-Military coordination and support for states, stakeholders, EU, ICAO and NATO
- Future civil-military airspace management
- CNS optimisation & Civil-Military CNS Interoperability
- Civil-Military secure data-sharing in an automated SWIM environment
- Military Network Requirements (5th Gen. Fighter, RPAS, RAM, Security)
- Review FUA arrangements in view of aviation sustainability
- SESAR 3, Common Projects & European Defence funds