EGSD brings under one roof technology, innovation, international cooperation, sustainability and aviation intelligence.
The selected candidate will head the Directorate, leading the operations of the Directorate and its staff, and working closely as a member of the Agency’s senior management team, with a wide range of aviation stakeholders including governing bodies, national authorities, airlines and financial institutions.
As Director EGSD, core tasks include
- proposing, coordinating & supporting the evolution of European air traffic management (ATM)
- managing EUROCONTROL’s contribution to SESAR as well as steering our research & development (R&D) and innovation activities
- turning our unique aviation data into aviation intelligence
- delivering performance assessments, aviation traffic forecasts & cost-benefit analyses for European ATM
- leading our work supporting the environment and mitigating climate change impacts.
Full details of the job, the required qualifications, experience and competencies, and eligibility criteria, can be found in the Notice of Competition below.
Applications must be submitted by Thursday 23 November 2023 at 23:59 CET.
As an intergovernmental organisation with 41 Member States, EUROCONTROL is passionately committed to workplace diversity, equality and inclusion, and welcomes applications from all nationals of its Member States irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief or sexual orientation.