Communication Navigation and Surveillance Symposium - Time for a conceptual change in CNS?
We are organising a unique two-day event to bring together Communications, Navigation and Surveillance experts from around the world to discuss how technology and emerging concepts are affecting aviation’s CNS ecosystem. There will also be an exhibition to showcase high-potential applications and solutions proposed by the industry as well as ongoing research activities.
The event will be highly interactive and will allow participants to brainstorm in small groups on key technical issues such as:
- digitalisation, connectivity and automation,
- performance-based CNS,
- space-based CNS infrastructure,
- CNS terrestrial and airborne modernisation and rationalisation,
- civil-military synergies and dual use,
as well as new concepts such as:
- innovation and technology transfer between drones/RPAS, General Aviation and commercial,
- certification in a performance-based environment,
- CNS services and interoperability and
- spectrum constraints and opportunities.
Who can attend
This event is open to anyone working on CNS in our Member States, but also representatives from international organisations, ANSPs, airspace users, the air transport industry and universities.
Participation is free of charge, however, registration is required as places are limited. Registration is done on a first come, first served basis.
Registrations will close on 7 September 2018 at 17:00 CET. However, registration might close earlier if we receive the maximum number of registrations before that date. So, register soon!
Showcase your work
If you are interested in showcasing your work, please let us know via the registration form.
We will select the exhibitors based on the relevance of their work to the topics of the symposium.