The event will focus on:
- securing airports by protecting them from unauthorised unmanned aircraft flights,
- determining whether current restrictions at airports are sufficient and, if not, what extra measures might be required and
- what type of technology can be used to identify potential threats at or around airports.
The aim is to:
- achieve a common understanding of incursion threats and current detection solutions,
- discuss contingency measures/procedures and
- hold technical and operational discussion sessions on detection and mitigation.