The first FLY AI Forum, dedicated to exploring the latest developments and deployments of artificial intelligence and machine learning in aviation, is being organised by EUROCONTROL on behalf of the FLY AI group, an initiative we co-started in 2019 with a wide range of aviation stakeholders.
Since then, the founding FLY AI actors - the European Commission, EASA, ACI-EUROPE, Airbus, ASD, CANSO, EDA, Heathrow Airport, Honeywell, IATA, IFATCA, IFATSEA, NATO, SESAR 3 JU and Thales – have been joined by a wide community of users and AI practitioners in aviation.
Attending the FLY AI Forum 2023 will allow you to:
- discover recent deployments of AI in aviation
- get the latest updates from the European Commission on AI regulatory matters from EASA on their Level 2 AI guidance material, and from EUROCAE/CEN-CENELEC on AI standardisation developments
- discuss practical use cases demonstrating the benefits that AI can bring aviation with technical and operational experts, who will show how you could accelerate the implementation of your AI project
- share best practices with AI peers
- visit an AI exhibition showcasing some recent success stories
- explore the FLY AI digitalised catalogue of applications
- get an overview of ongoing research and training activities.
We are just putting the finishing touches to an ambitious and exciting programme featuring top practitioners from a number of different aviation domains. We aim to publish the full agenda with speakers and exhibitors in the coming weeks.