The event's full programme can be found in our agenda.
European aviation has been massively hit by the COVID-19 crisis. As traffic starts to recover, EUROCONTROL remains strongly committed to all activities in support of the deployment of the European ATM Master Plan. As part of our work in this area, we will be holding the 2020 Local Single Sky Implementation (LSSIP) Event on 20 October 2020.
Participants will be able to join the event, either physically or virtually.
This year’s main topics will include:
- changes to the ATM Master Plan Level 3 2020 Plan;
- developments in the implementation monitoring for 2020 cycle;
- ATM Master Plan Level 3 - Progress Report (reference period 2019);
- 2020 LSSIP process including updates for the LSSIP tools and best practices.
|09:00 - 10:00||Registration|
|10:00 - 12:00||Opening of the 2020 LSSIP Event||Iacopo Prissinotti, EUROCONTROL|
|Review and acceptance of the agenda||Danny Debals, EUROCONTROL|
|ATM Master Plan Level 3 - Progress Report 2020||Igor Marcetic, EUROCONTROL|
|Recent developments influencing LSSIP reporting||Danny Debals and Luca Dell’Orto, EUROCONTROL|
|ATM Master Plan Level 3 - Progress Report 2020||Octavian Cioara, EUROCONTROL|
|Additional analysis done on the collected LSSIP data||Goran Pavlovic, EUROCONTROL|
|13:00 - 16:00||U-space reporting lessons learnt and next cycle||Alessandro Prestigiacomo, EUROCONTROL|
|ICAO ASBU monitoring||Goran Pavlovic, EUROCONTROL|
|NETSYS reporting lessons learnt and next cycle||Alessandro Prestigiacomo, EUROCONTROL|
|Developments in Reporting Tools||Marina Lopez, EUROCONTROL|
|New in 2020 LSSIP Cycle & 2019 LSSIP Best Practices||Veronique Martou, EUROCONTROL|
|LSSIP Expert Group activities||Danny Debals, EUROCONTROL|
|16:00 - 16:25||Wrap-up||Danny Debals, EUROCONTROL|
In addition to our one-day event, our contact persons (CPs) will contact the national focal points to arrange for the usual one-to-one, bilateral/FAB meeting.
These will focus on the details of the LSSIP work at national/FAB level and can be organised virtually.
The national focal points will be asked to coordinate at national level when, how and/or where will this CP meeting take place.
Interested? Join us!
This event is open to all LSSIP focal points and experts representing States, NSAs, air navigation service providers, the airports and military organisations.
The LSSIP process
The Master Plan Level 3 Planning and Reporting process is vital for:
- allowing for a comprehensive picture of ATM deployment across ECAC, Israel and Morocco (whether regulated (PCP) or not);
- ensuring State reporting to ICAO (in the ICAO EUR Region) on their progress against the ICAO GANP ASBU modules;
- being a prime element to be used by States at the policy level of SESAR Deployment;
- allowing the coupling of States performance plans with ATM evolution.
Newcomer? Join our webinar!
We are organising a webinar for all newcomers to the process. Register below, or visit our dedicated page.