The event's full programme can be found in our agenda.
EUROCONTROL is strongly committed to all activities supporting the deployment of the ATM Master Plan. As part of this, we organised the 2019 Local Single Sky Implementation (LSSIP) event at our Brussels headquarters. This year’s main topics included:
- ATM Master Plan Level 3 - Progress Report (reference period 2018),
- 2018 LSSIP cycle Lessons Learned and Best Practices,
- Developments in the area of the implementation monitoring for 2019 cycle,
- Changes to the ATM Master Plan Level 3 2019 Plan and
- 2019 LSSIP process including updates for the LSSIP tools.
|10:00||Opening of the 2019 LSSIP Event||Paul Bosman, EUROCONTROL|
|10:10||Review and acceptance of the agenda||Danny Debals, EUROCONTROL|
|10:15||ATM Master Plan Level 3 - Progress Report 2019||Octavian Cioara, EUROCONTROL|
|10:50||LSSIP Expert Group activities||Danny Debals, EUROCONTROL|
|11:30||2018 LSSIP Lessons Learned and Best Practices||Agnieszka Dybowska, EUROCONTROL and Estibaliz Salazar Fernandez, ENAIRE|
|12:00||Recent developments influencing LSSIP||Luca Dell'Orto, EUROCONTROL|
|12:30||View by EUROCONTROL's Director Network Management||Iacopo Prissinotti, EUROCONTROL|
|14:00||New in 2019 LSSIP Cycle||Veronique Martou, EUROCONTROL|
|14:20||Reporting tools||Alessandro Prestigiacomo, EUROCONTROL|
|14:35||ATM Master Plan Level 3 - Implementation Plan 2019 (Part 1)||Igor Marcetic, EUROCONTROL|
|15:30||ATM Master Plan Level 3 - Implementation Plan 2019 (Part 2)||Igor Marcetic, EUROCONTROL|
|15:50||Other reporting mechanisms
Ana Paula Frangolho, EUROCONTROL
Alessandro Prestigiacomo, EUROCONTROL
|16:30||Wrap-up||Danny Debals, EUROCONTROL|
Below you can find all of the event presentations.
Information CPs and bilateral/FAB meetings
ATM Master Plan Level 3 -Progress Report 2019EUROCONTROL
LSSIP Expert Group activitiesEUROCONTROL
2018 LSSIP Lessons Learned and Best PracticesEUROCONTROL and ENAIRE
Recent developments influencing the LSSIPEUROCONTROL
New in the 2019 LSSIP cycleEUROCONTROL
ATM Master Plan Level 3 - Implementation Plan 2019EUROCONTROL
Other Reporting Mechanisms -ICAOEUROCONTROL
Other reporting mechanisms: NETSYS, U-SPACEEUROCONTROL
Our one-day event will focus on the most important developments for the 2019 LSSIP cycle. However, in the next weeks, our Contact Persons (CPs) will contact the national Focal Points to arrange for the usual one-to-one, bilateral or FAB meeting focused on the details of the LSSIP work at national/FAB level. The national Focal Points will be asked to coordinate at national level when and where the 2nd day meeting with their CP will take place.
The LSSIP process
The Master Plan Level 3 Planning and Reporting process is vital for:
- Allowing for a comprehensive picture of ATM deployment across ECAC, Israel and Morocco (whether regulated (PCP) or not);
- Ensuring State reporting to ICAO (in the ICAO EUR Region) on their progress against the ICAO GANP ASBU modules;
- Being a prime element to be used by States at the policy level of SESAR Deployment;
- Allowing the coupling of States performance plans with ATM evolution.