For the best possible experience of our dashboard we'd advise to use Google's Chrome browser.
We are also working to optimise the way the dashboard functions. We are working to:
- improve the browsing speed and processing time;
- add ADS-B data to provide more precise results.
The dashboard is currently populated with radar data as received from Member States on the basis of the data submission requirements of Annex VI of the performance and charging scheme regulation (EU) 2019/317
- add an additional indicator including a filter (30 seconds) for glideslope interception level-off, in accordance with the European CCO / CDO TF recommendations;
- add an additional indicator relating to CCO / CDO altitude;
- add a ‘download as csv’ option for underlying data for anonymous users – this is currently available only if users are connected with their private Google account. Simply right click and select CSV download.