- Single European Sky
- Support to State Authorities
- Regulatory support
- European ANS Performance Review
- Safety Regulation Commission
- ATM planning, reporting and monitoring
Safety Scanning (SCAN) Task Force
SRCCG 12 established of a Task Force (TF) for the definition and development of a method and tool to support NSAs or other competent safety oversight authorities in safety regulatory reviews.
The mission of the SCAN Task Force was to participate in, and support, the SRC’s work in the definition and development of a safety scanning tool to support NSAs in this work.
The Group comprised of nominated SRC Commissioners or their appointed advisors and/or technical experts from EUROCONTROL Member States, in addition to selected observers. It reported periodically to SRC Co-ordination Group (SRCCG) on all developments and results.
The following documents have been produced by the SCAN Task Force;
- SRC Document 46 ‘Safety Scanning' (pdf)
- Annex A (Safety Fundamentals for Safety Scanning) (pdf)
- Annex B (Guidance for Moderating a Safety Scanning Event) (pdf)
- Annex C (Guidance on Interpreting and Using the Safety Scanning Results) (pdf)
- Annex D (Supporting Regulatory Tasks with Safety Scanning – The Link Between Safety Fundamentals, Safety Oversight Tasks and Legislation) (pdf)
- Safety Scanning Tool – Safety Fundamentals (xls)