- Single European Sky
- Support to State Authorities
- Regulatory support
- European ANS Performance Review
- Safety Regulation Commission
- ATM planning, reporting and monitoring
EUROCONTROL has developed various implementing rules and technical specifications which complete the general framework of the single European sky (SES).
These implementing rules and technical specifications are based on mandates which EUROCONTROL received from the European Commission.
The mandates listed here have been given to EUROCONTROL:
- Airspace Design, including Airspace Classification
- Air Traffic Flow Management (ATFM)
- Common Charging Scheme
- Performance Review
- European Upper Flight Information Region (EUIR)
- Establishement of Functional Airspace Blocks (FABs)
- Single Aeronautical Information Publication (SAIP) for EUIR