- Network functions
- Strategy and development
- Disruption and crisis
- Forecast, monitoring & analysis
- Network Operations
- Operations planning
- Communication, navigation and surveillance
- Technical Systems
- Network Manager contacts
Central Office for Delay Analysis (CODA)
Our objective is to provide policy makers and managers of the ECAC Air Transport System with timely, consistent and comprehensive information on the air traffic delay situation in Europe, and to make these available to anyone with an interest in delay performance.
Our main tasks include:
- data collection from a wide variety of data providers,
- data validation to ensure that questionable results are not produced from the CODA database,
- database loading applies further validity checks such as completeness and consistency of the data compared to what is already in CODA such as duplicate flight information,
- software supported delay analysis,
- report generation through verification, analysis, formatting and synopsis and
- provision of internet access interface to data and analysis.
|All causes delay to air transport - February 2019|
|CODA Digest 2018|
|Full list of CODA publications||See all|
CODA Interactive Dashboard
The CODA Interactive Dashboard is a source of statistics on causes of delay. We provide this operational flight-by-flight data sent to us from various operators in addition to the data we collect as Network Manager.
Our dashboard gives users access to the CODA Analysis tool, which aims to provide more detailed information on all delay causes. Fresh data is made available one week after the end of each calendar month.
The dashboard is only accessible to people who are professionally engaged in air traffic flow management and aircraft operations. If you match this criteria, please follow the steps outlined below to access the CODA Interactive dashboard:
- Log in or register to our OneSky Online portal - once you have filled in your data (please use a professional email) you will receive a confirmation email, followed by an email containing your credentials;
- Once you have logged in, you will see all the tools you have access to by default;
- If the dashboard is not in the list, you can search for missing tools by clicking on the “Manage” button in the bottom-right side of your screen. The page will provide a list with all OneSky Online tools available to you. Select the dashboard and a request will be sent to the team in charge.
- When your registration to the dashboard is confirmed, you can log back into OneSky Online and you will find it in the list – click on the link to access it.