- Strategy and development
- Disruption and crisis
- Forecast, monitoring & analysis
- Network Operations
- Operations planning
- Communication, navigation and surveillance
- Technical Systems
- Network management contacts
Statistics and forecasts
Statistics and forecasts are essential to EUROCONTROL, its members and stakeholders:
- Statistics allow measurement and understanding of what is happening in the air traffic industry.
- Quantitative forecasts allow to plan a response for future air traffic needs.
In the EUROCONTROL Agency these are produced by the Statistics and Forecast Service, STATFOR.
The objective of STATFOR is to provide statistics and forecasts on air traffic in Europe and to monitor and analyse the evolution of the Air Transport Industry.
The STATFOR service of statistics and forecasts is discussed and reviewed by the STATFOR User Group, a body of European forecasting and statistics experts that meets regularly. The terms of reference of the User Group include methodological and practical aspects of statistics and forecasting as well as an exchange of views and information on the current and possible future situation of air traffic, and on activities in National Administrations, International Organisations and elsewhere in the field of statistics and forecasting.
Statistics Reports - The STATFOR Interactive Dashboard
The STATFOR Interactive Dashboard (SID) is the unique self-service source of statistics on flights in Europe.
Thanks to the SID’s segmented approach, the users benefit from:
- a customised and flexible use of the tool,
- an early access to the statistics – updated and available in the first week of each month,
- a wide coverage of the statistics, and
- the synchronisation with the other STATFOR products.
Already registered for SID? Click here to logon STATFOR Interactive Dashboard
Not registered for SID? Click here to access the STATFOR Interactive Dashboard
The STATFOR Industry Monitor is a regular e-mail briefing for EUROCONTROL Member States and associated organisations on the air transport and related industries. It covers matters of relevance for understanding air transport statistics or preparing air transport forecasts. The Industry Monitor is produced according to the pace of change, at least monthly. The next issue is scheduled for 1 June 2015.
- Industry Monitor Issue 172 - April 2015
- List of Industry Monitor previous issues
Subscribe to the Industry Monitor to receive it in your mailbox
Extranet for Statfor User Group members
An 'extranet' (STATFOR One Sky Team) is provided for Statfor User Group members. The “OneSky Online” site (secure environment) was designed by the agency with the objective to enable working groups to share information.