The 2016 LSSIP monitoring cycle has officially closed on time with the release of 42 Local Single Sky Implementation (LSSIP) documents, one for each EUROCONTROL Member State, plus one for MUAC, our Upper Area Control Centre in Maastricht. This marks the reaffirmed high-level commitment to implementing the European ATM Master Plan (ATM MP) by civil and military national organisations (regulators and national supervisory authorities), service providers and airport operators.
The Single European Sky (SES) initiative of the European Commission (EC) provides a legislative framework to meet future safety, capacity and efficiency needs at a European rather than at a national level.
Due to its extensive expertise and valuable experience in European air traffic management (ATM), the EC has asked EUROCONTROL to assist in the overall implementation of Europe’s future ATM system.
It analyses the cost-effectiveness and productivity of...
- CEM Online request access
- DG CLIMA (EC)
- DG Environment (EC)
- DG Mobility and Transport (EC)
- DGAC (France)
- DFS (Germany)
- European Environment Agency
- Framework Convention on Climate Change (UN)
- IPCC (UNEP/WMO)
- Air Traffic Control (Switzerland - Skyguide)
- Transport & Environment - European Federation
- CAA Environmental Research and Consultancy Dpt.(UK)
- Department for Transport (UK)
- Sustainable Aviation Strategy (UK)