A digital learning environment combined with an online catalogue
The EUROCONTROL Training Zone is a digital learning environment that supports classroom and e-learning training.
Enter the Training Zone
The Training Zone is used by thousands of individual users to consult available courses, to study online and to interact with each other.
Addressed user needs
- I want to consult the online catalogue of EUROCONTROL training courses
- I want to study ATM courses online (via e-learning or virtual classroom)
- I want to create and manage an ATM digital learning environment for my organisation
If you already have an account:
Use your user name and password to log in to https://trainingzone.eurocontrol.int. On that page you have two options :
Catalogues / Training Catalogue
to see which WBT and classroom courses given by IANS and Network Operations are available.
Under Study / Courses and Study / Programmes you will find the Courses and Programmes you have registered to.
If you do not have a user account yet:
Go to: https://trainingzone.eurocontrol.int and click on Get an Account (Self-Registration) in the top banne.
Process for the organisational use of the Training Zone
The organisational use of the Training Zone enables the organisations to:
- create, manage, and administer e-learning or blended training for its students
- define the training content
- assign an instructor to the course and to monitor the student’s progress
This service is subject to a contract between the organisation and EUROCONTROL. It is provided at no additional cost (under conditions) to recognised air navigation service providers and regulators in the EUROCONTROL member states area. Other organisations interested in this service should contact the Training Zone Operations for detailed conditions.