The FEAST test package:
- consists of 3 modules:
- 1: a set of cognitive tests and an English language test
- 2: ATC work sample tests
- 3: the FEAST Personality Questionnaire (FPQ)
- is a professional state-of-the-art web-based testing tool
- improves the quality of selection decision making by ATC recruiters
- contributes to the cost efficiency of the overall recruitment and selection process and
- helps to increase the success rate of ATC trainees.
How does it work ?
Job applicants take the tests at the premises of accredited FEAST users. All job applicant data and test results are kept securely and confidentially and are accessed and used only by the ANSP or training institute to whom they belong. Users are given full training and familiarisation before they are accredited to use FEAST.
The Institute offers:
- courses for new users and administrators as a prerequisite to accreditation
- refresher trainings for accredited users
- specific training on the FPQ and how to use the results in an interview.
Addressed user needs
I want to run selection tests to recruit Air Traffic Controllers