- Background info
- Timing and benefits
- Centralised Services
CS7-1: Network Infrastructure Performance monitoring and analysis Service/Performance monitoring of Data-link communication, Surveillance avionics, TCAS and RVSM (NIPS/CNS-PERF)
The objective of the CS7-1 is to insure that CNS aircraft and ground systems are interoperable and that the right level of performance is achieved. Its scope includes:
- The performance monitoring of data-link communication.
- The functional and performance analysis of surveillance avionics.
- The performance analysis of TCAS function.
- The RVSM Regional Monitoring Agency Altimetry System Error.
- The detection of local interference with navigation satellite infrastructure.
- 21 Oct 2013 - Concept of Operations Workshop on Centralised Service #7: Network Infrastructure Performance Monitoring and Analysis Service (NIPS)
- 8 Jul 2013 - Workshop on Centralised Services #7: Network Infrastructure Performance monitoring and analysis Service (NIPS)