- Single European Sky
- Regulatory support
- European ANS Performance Review
- Safety Regulation Commission
- Pan-European planning and reporting
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS)
- Functional Airspace Block (FABs)
European ATM Standards Coordination Group (EASCG)
EUROCONTROL is a key actor in developing and supporting all regional and global standardisation activities relevant for ATM.
With the creation of the Pilot Common Project, the progress of SESAR and other programmes, the approval of the Global Air Navigation Plan by ICAO and the revival of the ICAO Standards Round Table, standardisation is in the centre of attention of many stakeholders. To ensure a coordinated and harmonised implementation of the required ATM-related functionalities, it is essential to ensure that the necessary standards are available, in a timely fashion.
The EUROCONTROL Agency has come together with other European organisation to create the European Air Traffic Management Standards Coordination Group (EASCG), with the objective to coordinate standardisation activities, identify their links with the R&D activities, facilitate the sharing of work, monitor processes and risks, and to provide a forum for discussion. The result of this activity is reflected in the European ATM Standardisation Rolling Development Plan, a living plan developed and maintained by the EASCG.
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- European Commission
- European Standards Organisations (ESOs) CEN-CENELEC, ETSI
- SESAR Joint Undertaking (SJU)
- AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD)
- European Defence Agency (EDA)
- Network Manager
- SESAR Deployment Manager