- Single European Sky
- Regulatory support
- European ANS Performance Review
- Safety Regulation Commission
- Pan-European planning and reporting
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS)
- Functional Airspace Block (FABs)
Single Sky support
EUROCONTROL supports a number of coordination activities to support regulated parties in achieving a common understanding of legislative requirements.
In particular, the below support activities to regulated parties are performed under Single Sky directorate:
- Conformity Assessment for the interoperability Regulation
- ADQ Implementation Support Cell in support of EU Regulation 73/2010
- Datalink exemption cell in support of EC Regulation 29/2009
- ASTERIX in support of EC Regulation 1207/2011
Moreover, regulatory expertise is also made available in support of a number of working arrangements or organisations: Industry Consultation Body (ICB), Single Sky Committee (SSC), EASA rule-making and standardisation, EUROCAE Council, ICAO standardisation and European Standardisation Organisations (ESOs). And, in the context of SESAR, the development of the SESAR standardisation and regulatory roadmaps for Work Package C3 will be key regulatory deliverables.