The prime output of the DPS/PEPR (EUROCONTROL’s Directorate Pan-European Sky’s Pan-European Planning, Monitoring and Reporting Unit) activity is producing the set of annual LSSIP documents; they show the progress made and detail the plans for each ECAC State over the next five years.
Based on these LSSIP documents, an European ATM Master Plan (MP) Level 3 Report – formerly known as the ESSIP Report - is produced every year. The report based on LSSIP Year 2015 documents has been finalised.
State Views are available for each State participating in LSSIP. These views are one-page summaries of the State LSSIP documents structured per SESAR Key Feature, they include only essential operational changes as defined in the ATM Master Plan.
LSSIP 2016 Kick-off Event
The LSSIP reporting process for the year 2016 has been kicked-off at EUROCONTROL on 11 & 12 October. Please find below the presentations of the Event.
- Complementary of Implementation Reporting - Update on recent developments
- ESSIP/LSSIP mechanism for ASBU monitoring
- Highlights of LSSIP 2015
- Break-out session - Improvements of the LSSIP Tools over next 3 to 5 years
- Breat-out session - Newcomer
- Panel discussion - Using the LSSIP
- LSSIP Expert Group activities
- LSSIP 2016 Monitoring Methodology
- Master Plan Level 3 - Report
- Master Plan Level 3 - Plan
- New in LSSIP: Template, Guidance
- List of final participants
LSSIP by State
LSSIP Expert group
The LSSIP Expert group is to further enhance the involvement of LSSIP Focal Points/Experts in developing elements of the LSSIP, i.e. processes, guidance material, tools, ways of working, etc.