The prime output of the DPS/PEPR (EUROCONTROL’s Directorate Pan-European Sky’s Pan-European Planning, Monitoring and Reporting Unit) activity is producing the set of annual LSSIP documents; they show the progress made and detail the plans for each ECAC State over the next five years.
Based on these LSSIP documents, an ESSIP Report, depicting European implementation progress in achieving ESSIP Objectives, is produced every year. The report based on LSSIP Year 2014 documents has been finalised.
LSSIP Take-Off Event 2015
The LSSIP reporting process for the year 2015 has been kicked-off at EUROCONTROL on 19 & 20 October. Please find below the presentations of the Take-Off Event.
- List of participants
- ESSIP Report 2014
- ESSIP Plan 2015
- LSSIP 2014 Lessons Learned Survey
- LSSIP Expert Group Yearly Progress Report
- LSSIP 2015 Actions List
- Master Plan Portal
- LSSIP Tools
- LSSIP Template
- LSSIP Sharepoint One Sky Team
- LSSIP Guidelines changes; and Roles and Responsibilities
- ICAO ASBU Monitoring
- CAPEX Monitoring
- Support to States
- Timeline of events
- Preparation for B/O sessions
- B/O Session 1 - Best Practises in organising the data collection
- B/O Session 1 - As it was Heard report
- B/O Session 2 - Complementarity between LSSIP and SDM Monitoring
- B/O Session 2 - As it was Heard report
- B/O Session 3 - Signature and overall responsibility to NSA
- B/O Session 3 - As it was Heard report
- B/O Session 4 - Military reporting and cooperation
- B/O Session 4 - As it was Heard report
LSSIP by State
LSSIP Expert group
The LSSIP Expert group is to further enhance the involvement of LSSIP Focal Points/Experts in developing elements of the LSSIP, i.e. processes, guidance material, tools, ways of working, etc.