Our headquarters are located near the Brussels Zaventem airport, with easy access from most Belgian highways.
By EUROCONTROL shuttle service
There is a free EUROCONTROL shuttle service available for visitors and staff members. It is marked "EUROCONTROL" and runs from/to the Gare Centrale (at the city centre with train and metro connections) and Square Ambiorix (near the European Commission and the Schuman Square tram, train and metro connections).
- Shuttle timetable & stops - If you are attending a large-scale meeting (over 40 participants), additional shuttles may be available. Please check with your meeting organiser for more information.
- For live updates on the shuttle service, follow @euroshuttle on Twitter
By public transport
These public transport connections will take you to our Brussels offices (Haren):
- STIB Bus line 21 (airport line, from the Brussels Zaventem airport): alight at stop “Bourget” then there is a 10-minute walk to EUROCONTROL
- STIB Tram line 62 (Cimetière de Jette – EUROCONTROL): on weekdays (until 20:00) to the stop “EUROCONTROL”, the line’s terminus.
- STIB Bus line 12 (Airport Line): from Schuman, alight at stop “Bourget”. 10-minute walk.
- STIB Bus line 65 (Gare Centrale – Bourget): alight at stop “Bourget”, at the end of the line. 10-minute walk.
- STIB Bus line 80 (Porte de Namur – Maes via Montgomery): alight at stop “Maes”, at the end of the line. 10-minute walk. Please note that at certain times only 1 out of 2 buses continue to the Maes stop.
- DE LIJN Bus lines 271 and 472, alight at stop “Bourget”. 10-minute walk.
You can also travel by train to either Haren or Haren-Sud train stations; however, you will need to walk a little:
- Haren train station: line 26, 20-minute walk (1.6 km)
- Haren-Sud and Diegem train stations: line 36, 25-minute walk (2 km)
The nearest airport is Brussels National Airport in Zaventem. It is a five-minute taxi journey to our headquarters. You can also take bus 12 and stop at “Bourget”.
EUROCONTROL has negotiated special fares with the Unitax airport taxi company for its visitors and special guests. The set price for 2016 for the journey from EUROCONTROL to Zaventem Airport or vice versa, is EUR 16. Payment is possible by credit card or in cash. Tell the driver about this arrangement before beginning your journey.
Passengers arriving at Brussels Airport are picked up in front of the main entrance of the Sheraton Hotel (departures level).
Please contact the company at 02 725 25 25 once you are at the pick-up point.