Our headquarters are located near the Brussels Zaventem airport, with easy access from most Belgian highways. However, important roadworks are currently taking place, but there are alternative roads you can take to get to our offices, as shown on this map:
By EUROCONTROL shuttle service
There is a EUROCONTROL free shuttle service available to our visitors and staff members. It is marked "EUROCONTROL" and runs from/to Gare Centrale (Train, Metro, city centre) and Rond-point Schuman (Train, metro, European Commission).
By public transport
The following public transport connections will take you to our offices in Haren.
- Tram line 62 (Cimetière de Jette – Eurocontrol): on weekdays (until 20:00) to the stop “Eurocontrol”, the line’s terminus. (view schedule)
- Bus line 12 (Airport Line): from Schuman (only few start from Luxembourg), alight at stop “Bourget”. 20-minute walk (1.4 km). (view schedule)
- Bus line 65 (Gare Centrale – Bourget): alight at stop “Bourget”, the line’s terminus. 20-minute walk (1.4 km). (view schedule)
- Bus line 80 (Porte de Namur – Maes via Montgomery): alight at stop “Maes”, the line’s terminus. 10-minute walk (0.8 km). Please note that at certain times only 1 out of 2 continues to the stop Maes. (view schedule)
- Bus lines 271 and 472 of De Lijn, alight at stop “Bourget”.
You can also travel by train to either Haren or Haren-Sud train stations, however you will need to walk a little:
- Haren train station: line 26, 20-minute walk (1,6 km)
- Haren-Sud and Diegem train stations: line 36, 25-minute walk (2 km)
The nearest airport is Brussels National Airport in Zaventem. It is a five-minute taxi journey to our headquarters. You can also take bus 12 and stop at NATO.
EUROCONTROL has negotiated special fares with the Unitax airport taxi company for its visitors and special guests. The set price for 2013 for the journey from EUROCONTROL to Zaventem Airport or vice versa, is EUR 16. Payment is possible by credit card or in cash.
Passengers arriving at Brussels Airport are picked up in front of the main entrance of the Sheraton Hotel (departures level).
Please contact the company at 02 725 25 25 once you are at the pick-up point.