- Single European Sky
- Regulatory support
- European ANS Performance Review
- Oversight Division (OVS)
- Safety Regulation Commission
- Pan-European planning, monitoring and reporting
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS)
- Functional Airspace Block (FABs)
Endorsed ESSIP Plan
The ESSIP Plan - Edition 2013 received formal endorsement by the Provisional Council in August 2013 and by the SJU Admin Board on 10 September 2013.
The ESSIP Plan Edition 2013 document contains the detailed objectives and Stakeholder Lines of Action (SLoA).
Its target audience includes planning staff from the various stakeholders participating in ESSIP, both at European and national level.
- ESSIP Plan - Edition 2013 - Overall picture (pdf)
- ESSIP Plan - Edition 2013 (pdf)
- ESSIP Plan - Edition 2013 Corrigendum - 11 october 2013 (pdf)
Have a look at the eATM Portal to see the electronic version of the ESSIP Objectives.