- Single European Sky
- Regulatory support
- European ANS Performance Review
- Oversight Division (OVS)
- Safety Regulation Commission
- Pan-European planning, monitoring and reporting
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS)
- Functional Airspace Block (FABs)
Endorsed ESSIP Plan
The ESSIP Plan - Edition 2014 received formal endorsement by the Provisional Council in August 2014. The SJU Admin Board adopted the ESSIP Plan Edition 2014 on 30 September 2014.
The ESSIP Plan Edition 2014 document contains the detailed objectives and Stakeholder Lines of Action (SLoA).
Its target audience includes planning staff from the various stakeholders participating in ESSIP, both at European and national level.
Have a look at the eATM Portal to see the electronic version of the ESSIP Objectives.