Aeronautical Data Quality (ADQ) Implementing Rule
The European Commission adopted on 26 January 2010 the Regulation 73/2010 laying down requirements on the quality of aeronautical data and aeronautical information for the single European sky.
The overall objective of this rule is to achieve aeronautical information of sufficient quality, accuracy, timeliness and granularity as a key enabler of the European ATM Network.
In terms of scope, the aeronautical information data process chain extends from the original data sources (e.g. surveyors, procedure designers, etc.) through Aeronautical Information Services (AIS) and publication to the end users of the data for aeronautical applications.
SES and interoperability
ADQ Implementing Rule
ADQ Implementing Rule development
Generic ADQ Implementation Support
A dedicated implementation support is being provided to regulated parties during implementation of the ADQ Implementing Rule. In practice, this covers a wide range of activities, such as:
- establishment, provision and maintenance of possible means of compliance and specific guidelines;
- generic support to regulated parties implementing the ADQ provisions;
- single point of contact for queries and clarifications;
- maintenance of ADQ webpages such as ADQ library or events;
- provision of ADQ events (workshops, topical meetings, training sessions or support to local state events etc.);
- provision of IANS training courses;
- facilitation of the secretariats for the ADQ Regulators and ADQ Implementation Working Groups;
- liaison in terms of ESSIP ITY-ADQ;
- liaison with the EC and EASA, as required.